Ankle Sprain & Osteopathy Workshop
ANKLE SPRAIN & OSTEOPATHY workshop
This is a 3-hour workshop for therapists interested in gaining an insight into the osteopathic approach to the treatment of ankle sprains.
Instructor: IGNACIO DIAZ CERRATO Ph.D. DO. (Spain)
Director of Studies at the Madrid School of Osteopathy (EOM) and Director of the Postgraduate Institute in Manual Therapy (INSTEMA) and Clinical Activity in OFISTEMA center.
- ANATOMICAL AND BIOMECHANICAL REVIEW
- CLINICAL IMPLICATION OF FOOT IN BODY BALANCE AND GAIT.
- PATHOPHYSIOLOGY OF THE ANKLE SPRAIN
- OSTEOPATHIC DYSFUNCTIONS OF THE FOOT
- PALPATORY ANATOMY
- DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS AND RED FLAGS
- OSTEOPATHIC DIAGNOSIS
- OSTEOPATHIC TREATMENT
FOLLOWED BY A CLINICAL CASE
When: June 12th | 1 pm – 4 pm
Location: The Canadian Institute of Osteopathic Therapy