- 1995-1998. Degree in Physiotherapy. University of La Laguna, Tenerife.
- Osteopath. Diploma in Osteopathy. (Scientific European Federation of Osteopaths). Spain
- 2003-2005. First and Second Level of Myofascial Liberation. Seville University.
- Neuro-connective tissue manipulation course, Luigi Stecco method. University of Alcalá de Henares, Madrid.
- First Level of Somato-emotional Integration. Sevilla University.
- Lecture at the First International Congress of Osteopathy (CIOST), with the presentation “Repercussions of the application of the Neuromuscular Technique on the sternocleidooccipitomastoid muscle in the mandibular movement”. Campinas, Brazil, March 2009.
- 2009-2010. Postgraduate degree in Clinical Psychoneuroimmunology “Regenerative Therapy”. School of Physiotherapy Garbí-University of Gerona.
- 1998 – 2000. Physiotherapist from the Liselaie Private Clinic, Arrecife, Lanzarote, Spain.
- 2000 – 2001. Physiotherapist of the Association of Relatives of Patients of Alzheimer’s in Lanzarote, Arrecife de Lanzarote, Spain.
- 2001 – 2004. Physiotherapist at the General Hospital of Lanzarote, Spain.
- Since 2004 . Private Consultation of Physiotherapy and Physiohealth Osteopathy.
Since 2005 Professor of the Madrid School of Osteopathy, in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Argentina Brazil, Israel and Hong Kong.